FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What will be JOON's first [last] routes?
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2017, 1:02 pm
RMO

Originally Posted by rosensfole
You'll still get your miles, sandwich and drink. Don't see what the problem is. What makes you think any other airline will be better?
Well, at least they won't be welcoming me in their white sneakers? It doesn't make sense that I get FAs in Christian Lacroix suits and high-heels on the long-haul flights and then "joons" in their tracksuits on the medium-haul ones, does it? I feel like I have been kind of downgraded. What ever happened to French chic?

Originally Posted by Goldorak
If you think AF is the 1st one, then you are very late. Heard about most of medium-haul Iberia flights transferred to Vueling, all non-hub flights of LH transferred to Germanwings, Eurowings and I-don’t-know-what wings ? Don’t get me wrong, I hate this tendency but that’s the reality.
I think that AF is the first one to completely replace its "flagship product" so to speak with a low-cost one (even though they say it's not low-cost but something in-between). All other major flag carriers still fly their best product to LIS from their main hub(s), such as Lufthansa, KLM, Swiss, British Airways, Iberia.

It's disappointing and they will probably regret it.

Last edited by RMO; Sep 29, 2017 at 1:10 pm