FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help to check BA seat availability and BA flight loads
Old Sep 25, 2017, 9:00 am
Cymro

Programs: BA Gold (ex-GGL, maybe future Silver), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jen_lc
Hi all - I wonder if someone would be so kind as to help me with flight loads for two upcoming flights?

BA93 LHR to YYZ on Thurs 12 October
BA98 YYZ to LHR on Sat 21 October

Currently booked into WT on the way to YYZ, and WT+ on the return leg.

Would really like to upgrade to WT+ on the outbound but it was booked through TA (travelling for work) so no option of an online upgrade offer, and it's the lowest fare class so no option to upgrade with avios. I am guessing my only option will to see if a paid upgrade will be available at the airport on the day, but also not sure how possible that is/i.e. how busy the flight is. Cheers.
Probably too early to tell this far out, and also ... just because the flight is busy, doesn't mean you're "not" getting cheap upgrades. The best case scenario for upgrades is an overbooked economy and an empty premium economy - in that scenario, anyone who is willing to pay to be upgraded is a win because it means they free up an empty economy seat and get paid for it, rather than being forced to upgrade someone for free.