FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - travel to india question
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2017, 11:18 am
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by S.R
Are you sure no more footsie? I could've sworn I was in a window last time and the seats were facing towards the center if you know what I mean. Haven't flown LH J since last July, and it was on the A380.

I fly LH F a few times a year, and have flown about 6 segments on it this year. Food was pretty bad every time. The food in the F lounges, FCT though is amazing.
I guess I have only flown the 744 so far recently on LH - so maybe the others have the footsie version... (Oh, I usually get the bulkheads - that's why! )

Originally Posted by uastarflyer
I thought I read the 77W was moving to EWR-India this winter? The Polaris hard product is a win (comparatively within UA).
Wow - that would be nice - but I thought they were going to do the other routes primarily - as they don't really make as much as USA-Europe or US-Asia...

Originally Posted by uastarflyer
i too have flown BOM-EWR and vv and the timings work pretty well. The planes at this point are dated - the IFE is at least 15yo software. SQ dumped it and its successor in fact already.
IFE still works fine for the most part...