FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering guide
View Single Post
Old Sep 21, 2017, 9:27 am
FlightDetective

Programs: BA Gold, Mucci
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Just in case it's not obvious, the menus are now very standardised: every Long flight leaving LHR in September will have precisely the same menu. There are 3 monthly rotations, we are currently in Rotation B, so in December it will be the same too, but in October we move to Rotation C and a different set of menus.
Yes, I know that. I was pointing out the fact in case people wanted to directly compare. I was pleased to see they look virtually the same which I guess also pleases the catering gurus at BA as that is clearly the aim.

Originally Posted by noubliepas
The beef cheek is great but I find the beetroot starter pathetic - there's plenty of people who can't think of anything worse than eating a plate of beetroot. If it was served with a salad then fine, at least they could.pick at the salad, but literally a plate of beetroot?!
I quite like beetroot. In Australia it is very common to have beetroot as one of the elements in a burger (which tastes sensational by the way) so I am very used to it.

It's very inoffensive too. It's not like a plate of brussels sprouts - those vile green explosions of taste hell would have me leaping for the exits!