FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A Tale of Two Ritz's (RC Laguna Niguel, RC Half Moon Bay, AA J, B6 Mint, and more!)
Old Sep 15, 2017, 8:40 pm
benjahman

Originally Posted by olafman
Nice report.

I've been meaning to do a staycation at the RC HMB for a while. I need to book something.

I just booked The Highlands Inn in Carmel which is now a Hyatt. More intimate property. Been there several times for our anniversary.
Thanks olafman we actually finished up the trip with two nights at the Highlands Inn and we had a great time there. Will try and finish up review and post pics from there. We had the most amazing dinner at Pacific Edge restaurant at the hotel. It may have been one of my top 5 meals in my life.

Originally Posted by flyer121
Thank you for your informative review . The RITZ CARLETON looks AWFUL! What a PATHETIC place. You will not find a Park Hyatt that looks as awe full as the Ritz in your review.
flyer121 it was really unfortunate that we had such a bad stay there. I was really looking forward to that part of the trip and am now sort of bummed out about it. Oh well, on to the next adventure