FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - USMobile $10 Inflight & Boingo WiFi Plan
View Single Post
Old Sep 14, 2017, 12:03 pm
lwildernorva

Programs: Amex Plat, AA, BA Silver, Marriott Plat, Choice Gold, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by HockeyCoachBen
I don’t think this service has been around long enough yet for anyone to run through their first 30 days. Maybe I’m wrong.

In either case, from the US Mobile website, log-in to your account. This will land you at the “dashboard”. From there click on your plan. Mine says “WiFi Plan #1” and “Active - 19 Days Left”. If you click on the remaining days line it will take you to the plan page. On that page will be a button that says “Renew WiFi Plan” just click that and you will be taken to the payment screen. Pretty simple really.
Thanks for the quick response. I may end up the guinea pig then. I have a trip to Ireland next week so am almost certain to try this out. I then do not have another trip or flight scheduled until late November when I go to Paris. From there, I probably will not have another flight until sometime in the spring.

As you can see from my anticipated usage pattern, it makes sense, if possible, to buy a one-month pass for my trip next week, let it lapse, buy another one-month pass for Paris (as soon as late October given the 30-day activation window), let that lapse, and then buy as necessary next spring--although I would expect by then that USMobile might have changed the terms of the plan, raising the price and/or requiring a longer-term purchase and/or instituting automatic renewals.