Old Sep 13, 17, 4:13 pm
benjahman

Originally Posted by ntamayo View Post
Awesome experience you had in HMB! It's also one of my favorite properties, and they especially treat you well in the lounge. I can vouch for the lounge experience as an oasis even on high-occupancy days. With basically nothing else around the property, club access is the way to go.

Did you end up driving over through Pacifica / Hwy 1, or San Mateo / Hwy 92?
Hi ntamayo Good to know re: lounge at HMB even when busy. It was truly a great place to relax and take in the sights and sounds of the coast. We took 280 to 92. Hit about 20 minutes of traffic (fender bender on 92) but we didn't mind as we were stuck here on 92 taking in the sights and smells:

Originally Posted by kevincrumbs View Post
Wow, the RC Half Moon Bay looks way better than the RC Laguna Niguel. In fact, One Mile at a Time posted a review of the Laguna Niguel property today and he largely echoes your sentiments.

^

My favourite fantasy football draft experience is when I was in Osaka a few years back and went back to my room post-breakfast to "take a work call" so that I could knock the draft out. I did mine this year while assembling a picnic table in the back yard, so a little less glamorous than at the RC Half Moon Bay.
Thanks kevincrumbs I wish I could say the view and wine helped with my draft strategy, but that was clearly not the case, however I did end week 1 with a W. I saw that OMAAT review today and apparently we were staying at the hotel over the same weekend and had the same experiences.