View Single Post
Old Sep 13, 17, 5:50 am
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,112
Originally Posted by Need View Post
I was able to PC from CSP to CFU directly and got a 6 months prorated annual fee refund for the CSP.
You had CSP for longer than 1 year, so you were able to PC directly to CFU. If you've had it for less than 1 year, you almost always need to go the indirect route described in the post that you quoted.
pallhedge is offline  
Reply With Quote