FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "I didn't stick my finger in it" (FA response to type of pasta)- Recent AA Experience
Old Sep 12, 2017, 2:10 pm
beachfan

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Originally Posted by kb9522
Should someone who is inconvenienced in a movie theater by someone else talking on the phone simply leave the theater and pay for another ticket to a later show time? Or should the real problem be fixed and the person talking on the phone be asked to leave?

In any case, most of the time I do bring my own food or I'm in F and waiting isn't really an issue. But for someone sitting in the last few rows of Y seats, an extra 30 seconds at every row is a long time. Because of course the people in the next row don't listen to the FAs response to the same question from the previous row.
Originally Posted by kb9522
I've already stated I'm not usually inconvenienced. But there are 100+ other people on the plane besides me. I'm not the one holding up meal service, so I think the analogy may have gone over your head.
Nobody is inconvenienced. Not even the last row. The food is served well before the flight is over. Flight gets there at the same time.