View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2017, 6:30 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Beating a cat that just won't die?

Originally Posted by kokonutz
ALL he bloggers read this forum. Only few have the guts to post.

Kudos to them. ^
Not all the bloggers read this thread. I have no doubt about the fact that not all bloggers read this thread.

There isn't much for the FT-birthed miles/points bloggers to gain from engaging further in posting on FT in this thread, no less so when their posting elsewhere is where the money is.

I find the complaints about a lack of transparency over the commercial relationship between boardingarea.com and its hosted bloggers to be sort of amusing given private sector business-to-business/customer relationships as memorialized in contract aren't generally subject to being considered public records. And I say that as someone who thinks it is useful to understand the business of those supplying "information" but realizing that not all information is readily available in the public domain.

Some of the criticism of boardingarea.com reminds me of the dynamic of abusive individuals looking for any and every excuse to try to justify their abuse of a target/victim and continuing the abuse by the means available. Beating the proverbial cat with 9 lives is better or worse than beating a dead horse?

Last edited by GUWonder; Sep 12, 2017 at 6:36 am