FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "I didn't stick my finger in it" (FA response to type of pasta)- Recent AA Experience
Old Sep 12, 2017, 5:02 am
Dallas49er

Programs: DL Diamond, AA revenue negative, Bonvoy Titanium +, Avis likes me
Originally Posted by Paulchili
What if one is allergic to one of the ingredients of the meal - like tomatoes?
Are YOU prepared to die just to speed up the food service or you simply don't care if this should happen to OP just as long as they serve you faster?
I get that there are dietary needs, real or imagined. The topic here is the behavior of the FA in question.

We are currently house guesting a good friend who is also the house guest from Hell.

She is vegetarian by choice and militant by nature. Dining out with her is impossible. No place where meat/fish served. Then a protracted discussion of the geneology of our potential meal when we finally do find a place. (Last night, I left the restaurant and came back with a Big Mac. When I got back, Big Mac in bag, they still hadn't ordered). She couldn't eat at our house until she bought some pans, dishes, and flatware that had never touched meat/fish and were for her use only.

To the topic-There are all kinds of PAX. But it is NEVER the FA's job to be rude, curt, judgemental, or disrespectful under any circumstances.