FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "I didn't stick my finger in it" (FA response to type of pasta)- Recent AA Experience
Old Sep 12, 2017, 3:51 am
Dr. HFH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
Originally Posted by OskiBear
I was going to suggest this as well. Also, once you decide, they hand it to the next row to decide what they want so they're ready when the cart moves to the row. It's all very efficient.
AA cabin crew has no reason to be efficient; and the union protects them from any management efforts in this regard.

Originally Posted by kb9522
Are you saying there are no food options post security?
No idea how you got to that; but it's not at all what s/he's saying. Having food brought in by an approved food vendor for a retail outlet is much, much different from an individual pax bringing in personal food items.

Originally Posted by kb9522
Strange how all of a sudden airline food has somehow become some exceptional gourmet cuisine for the purposes of this thread. It's a reheated TV dinner... I can't imagine people are this picky about their hungryman...
Of course not; but with TV dinners, you know what's inside from the picture on the outside of the box. Exactly what's been suggested here. I don't think it an unreasonable request at all.