FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Mile and Point conferences--which is best and why?
Old Sep 10, 2017, 1:12 pm
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by kokonutz
I won't fly coach domestic much less international. It makes AA miles very hard to use except through London on BA for Around the same cost of a discount business ticket. Particularly when booking for two.

I will have a Lot more flexibility going forward. Maybe that will change things a bit. We shall see.
I won't fly economy class is my "broad stroke." (though, it happens from time to time...), I barely like flying business class and prefer First Class. I punish the kids selectively with economy class.

Very few situations in life, unless involving ethical boundaries ever involve the word "won't" for me. I am much more of a "maybe" or "rarely" person. Though, on FlyerTalk, there always seems to be a lot of "won't."

AAdvantage Miles have great value outside of just Europe. I'm guessing you probably don't have multiple family members and such; which I do see as an issue when you just have one or two people with limited itineraries trying to use miles.