FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cape Town Do: 15 September 2017
View Single Post
Old Sep 9, 2017, 7:43 am
Flame3601

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Originally Posted by thijsseh
well, you could put mom to bed and join us afterwards. Hmm, maybe not what's expected from a good son....

For the first few days after my fall, morfine has been my lifesaver. In the hospital in AMS, they were handing them out almost as liberally as you wanted as pain would make your breath shallow with increases the possibility of pneumonia. But now that I am mending, the doctor tells me to stick to paracetamol. Guss that's a good sign.
The good news is that EK have cleared me to fly out of AMS tonight on my original flight (needed to get medical clearance after the heamathorax). Now all I need is an op up (preferably on EK770 tomorrow morning). Although I am 'confirmed', I can't choose a seat (7A which I had booked originally was taken away when the medical situation was declared) and J seems pretty full. I am on a Flex ticket and only silver so all you Plats and Flex+'s please stay away...

Best of luck , i have actually never flown on EK770 without being seated at 7A/7K. I have had good luck in the past when striking up conversation with the ladies at the customer/skywards service desk within the Flounge at DXB in regards to op-up's.