FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Welcome! 2005-2018
Old Sep 5, 2017, 1:50 am
Zorak
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Grogs
That looks like an advertisement for an Amex card. You'll board so early that you'll have trouble deciding which of the overhead bins to use.
I actually did the one above my seat had blankets and other stuff in it, maybe FA bags. So I started to put my bag in front, but that was two rows away, so I ended up choosing the compartment directly across from my row.

Originally Posted by Grogs
Seriously though, I've never seen a cabin that empty in person. I'm guessing you boarded with PREM, but did you run over the little old ladies in wheelchairs and the rugrats to get in that early? Couldn't be KM boarding because I don't see any litter bearers.
I think I was around the 6th or 8th person to board the plane but the rest were all in F. The GAs even remarked, after calling for pre-boarding and families and no one stepping up, "ok, well then I guess we'll begin with our Premium cabin, First Class and Diamond Medallions welcome on board" etc. (A family with an infant did show up later in the boarding process.)

When we arrived, I timed it from "ding!" to deplaning -- took 12 minutes before I got off the plane --> Hall of Pathetic Rants