FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige Metal Card?
View Single Post
Old Sep 5, 2017, 1:26 am
MDJennings

Originally Posted by Nick92
I haven't seen any misspelled names being reported. What point would be served posting yet another image depicting a crooked name, misaligned World Elite font, peeling Mastercard foil logo to name a few? This thread has two and the MyFico has an additional three images posted. On the other hand, no one has posted or confirmed the cards are being printed correctly until you. No need to be so defensive, I believe you but was also curious if for example the potentially fresh batch feature the new Mastercard logo.

And no one will show their name, which is why you don't see that but people have confirmed the crooked name printing.
I wasn't being defensive at all. I was just confused as to how a card that looks the way it's supposed to look would be such a noteworthy thing to post a picture of. It would be like me saying I have a five-toed cat: no one would care to see a picture. Now, if I were to say I had a six-toed cat (Hemingway), then a picture would be useful.

Anyway:
1) My name is spelled correctly
2) All the information on the front and back of the card is level and not crooked. I even went ahead and verified it by measuring.
3) The white text for the name and numbers are not peeling/fading and feel raised in a similar fashion to the text on a Sapphire Reserve
4) The Mastercard logo is not peeling

Will this card probably scratch/scuff/whatever in the future? Sure, but then again so do my JPMR and Centurion.