FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who do I flirt with to get an upgraded seat?
Old Sep 4, 2017, 7:48 pm
tentseller
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
Quite a few years ago flirting with me at least moved down the path towards not only upgrades but a free trip. I was traveling a lot then including almost weekly trips to a US city. I would sometimes go into a strip bar when I was there and some of the entertainers knew me pretty well, including my travelings. One time I was there one of the dancers asked me where I had been recently. It was like Asia, and Europe or maybe Australia or something, I don't remember the details. And she said that I must have thousands of frequent flyer miles. I told her it was more like millions and I couldn't spend them fast enough. She offered a solution. Take her and one or two of her fellow dancers to Cabo with me. She said we would have a great time.

I actually thought about it. I knew it would be "wrong" but it was so insane I actually considered it to the point of trying to work out the logistics. In the end I figured discretion was indeed the better part of valor. But the concept of heading to Mexico for a long weekend with two of three strippers half my age was intriguing.
In some Asian cities that is called travelling with daughters!