FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Grand Salzburg, Austria [Master Thread]
Old Sep 2, 2017, 5:50 pm
margarita girl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Día Amb, Hyatt Glob
Originally Posted by osotoc
As an SPG Platinum, we were upgraded to a Junior Suite on floor 2 (The Club Floor). It's a nice room with a decently sized seating area and a king size bed (although the reservation said queen size). The bathroom has two sinks, a separate toilet area, a separate shower, and a tub. All and all a nice upgrade considering I reserved the standard room.
As soon as I read this, I knew you came from the Marriott side! I've never booked anything but the most basic room on my 100+ nights per year with SPG and have had some amazing upgrades. ^

It's an older property, but it's comfortable enough for us. We've opted for the "Make a Green Choice" at checkin, but the staff still comes around for Turn-Down service. Should we need anything, I'm confident the staff would provide a towel or two if requested.
You can order whatever you want from housekeeping even if you chose Green Choice. Just means that they don't come in to clean your room. If you need towels, shampoo, water, whatever, you can ask for it. Does Marriott not allow you to request these items when you choose Green Choice?

I was at this hotel last year and loved it too.