FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Paris Opera {FRA} (France)
View Single Post
Old Sep 1, 2017, 12:12 am
TravelinSperry

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by whimsey21
I hope you were able to find a quieter room. I think on my stays, I was always on one of the top two floors,which probably helps with the train noise. For what it is worth, I noticed it most when I had the room looking onto the street, rather than the one looking out on the courtyard, which makes me think it must have to do with location within the property as well. The deluxe room I had on my last stay was smaller than the superior room I had on a previous stay, making me think that they're using some other factor to determine the room category...
I just dealt with the noise. I was actually on the courtyard corner. Anyway, I really hate moving rooms once I'm unpacked. And yes, room was tiny. They told me it was a deluxe but who knows. At least it was modern and new.

Minibar prices here are outrageous. I was charged 30 euro for 3 items (all tartine cookie packs). Insanity. Check out guy agreed that the prices were ridiculous and that he gets complaints all the time.