View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 17, 11:08 am
NHFL9

Programs: DL GM
Originally Posted by carnarvon View Post
Are you sure it is the worst case scenario?

Can't you be denied boarding altogether as you infant's ticket is not a valid ticket and you have to purchase a new one, but your F ticket does not allow it and you have to purchase a new biz ticket?
Think OP has a contract with Delta for transport in F from CDG given that he paid for the infant and has a ticket issued for said infant on the flight. Air France could certainly deny boarding and/ or require the purchase of a new ticket, but would think OP would be well within his rights to go after DL for the additional cost incurred. That said, compelling DL to do the right thing could be a tremendous hassle.

I'd recommend calling AF and explaining the situation, see what they say. As someone who has travelled quite a bit in the last year with an infant, I'd say you don't want to have to be dealing with this uncertainty on travel day. Given that DL sold a ticket for the lap infant and you paid for it, I think it is up to DL to work it out with AF. If you have no luck with Reservations, I wouldn't hesitate to call corporate.