FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Premium Transcon Service SFO-EWR/BOS, LAX-EWR flights-Questions&Experiences {Archive}
Old Aug 30, 2017, 8:26 am
CHOPCHOP767

Programs: AA EXP (AC), DL G (SC), Bonvoy LTP, & IHG AMB
Originally Posted by RandomBaritone
Admittedly there may be a bit of wounded hometown pride involved here, but I couldn't disagree more about the BOS UC. I find the spectacular runway views, lovely decor, and consistent lack of crowding make it among the best UCs in the nation. Of course there aren't upgraded food options as at ORD, but otherwise it's top-notch.
^ The BOS UC is far and away one of the better UCs in the system. Given sufficient time, I'll walk over to and use the UC before I use either of the Admiral's Clubs in B.

I've only taken the service for one r/t between BOS and SFO thus far, but my experience led me to believe that from a "gate to gate" perspective, from BOS to SFO, UA is no. 1, with DL no.2 and B6 coming out at the bottom for a variety of reasons. One reason I would offer is that a nice lounge certainly contributes to the overall experience, which B6 lacks almost entirely, and while DL does measure up, they lack the frequency of UA.