FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 1 person serving F
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2017, 11:21 am
Padmeister

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by MANCHESTER99
Having flown a few of the better airlines in F, I'm in no doubt I will prefer them, but part of me does not want to let this go due to the shocking responses, so will keep pushing. Have already booked CX for my next HKG trip and actively seeking a decent fare on Swiss or Lufthansa for my next trip to Miami, but so far not finding anything as cheap as BA. I'm not a big spender so BA won't care either way if I stay or go. All I can hope for is that eventually the profits will start to tumble and some of the management will get the boot in favour of someone who can see the long term value in looking after your customers.

I had a service recovery issue with Etihad in F not so long ago, and it resulted in a one way comp ticket in F to AUH. Funily enough, I'm now loyal to them when needing to get to AUH.
Fair enough Manchester.

As much as people moan about BA I do think they are cheaper than the competition the likes of EK EY etc. BA have always done me proud and I don't get the issues that alot of people do on here or certainly moan about. But if I started to receive bad service or recovery I would definately start to look elsewhere. I am looking forward to the CW improvements coming along shortly to be honest.