FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Observations from an AS Elite trying VX
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2017, 11:48 am
gaobest
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GM on VX, UA, AA, HA, AS, SY; Budget Fastbreak
Originally Posted by Erik Jacobsen
I should also add that with B6 bringing Mint to Seattle in Feb (BOS)/Apr (JFK) of next year... I've yet to see one good reason why not to jump ship.
I think you've answered your own question!

I rarely fly but we fly SFO/ord on Vx f. I love it. No matter how negative the experience, it's better than ual and aa, the only competitors to fly this nonstop route. I always prefer Vx over ual and aa. But for SFO/OGG, we fly ha f without even checking prices from other airlines.

I'm sorry you had lousy experiences this year. We flew Vx f 4 times last year and loved each flight. Only once this year and I still loved it. But I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed your experience, esp when another pax moved your bag. That makes no sense at all - I've never seen that happen. Only naught Pax behavior I've seen is when a guy was in my wife's seat because he hoped that she'd switch with him. He accepted her decision but shouldn't have been sitting there in the first place.

But I feel Vx pax are overall more polite and less aggressive than ual and aa pax from my previous (up to 2014) years of flying ual and aa.