FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Waikoloa Village {US-HI}
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2017, 6:32 pm
Eujeanie

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by PHLGovFlyer
The valet parking drop off is right at the main entrance to the hotel, and that's the only valet location. The driveway to the hotel ends at a circle and that's where the main entrance and valet parking staff are located.

There's only one parking lot for the entire property and it's shared with the valet parked cars. The lot is to the south of the lagoon tower and main entrance. When driving it's accessed just off the main road (Waikoloa Beach Drive). There's an entrance to the lot on the circle right where the driveway to the HWV main entrance meets the main road.
This is great information. I just looked at the aerial map. So it looks like if you self park, and are staying in the Lagoon Tower (which we are), if you park pretty far along the side (east/right side looking down at them) of the tennis courts you might be pretty close to the Lagoon Tower (Important point - is there an entrance on that side of the tower - near the parking lot - or not? Not sure if the parking lot is all fenced in?).

You know, I bet you can of course walk from the back of the Lagoon Tower out because that's how people would get to the tennis courts, right?

Last edited by Eujeanie; Aug 22, 2017 at 6:39 pm Reason: answered my own question