Old Aug 22, 17, 4:39 pm
Join Date: Jan 2011
Programs: BA Gold, FB Ivory (no more AF), Accor Plat, VS Silver, HH Gold
Posts: 198
Originally Posted by AlanA View Post
Nit sure you can as the UK isn't in the (so?) shenegan agreement.
Neither is Ireland in the Shengan Area but Ireland and the UK are in the Shenanigan's Area which permits nationals to travel free of immigration control (although not fully respected by INIS staff). An Irish or British citizen can thus use a driving licence on EI (or BA but certainly not FR).
Marcusm is offline