Old Aug 22, 17, 1:40 pm
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 4,743
No issue at all flying EI and CTA rules apply .

Before leaving home for your trip to or from Britain, make sure youíve got the right identification. Find out what you need to bring right here.

Acceptable Identification

If youíre a citizen of Ireland and/or Britain, you need to carry some form of official photo identification in order to be able to fly with us.

Note: To travel between Ireland and Britain with photo identification other than a passport, you must have been born in Ireland or the U.K. and also be a citizen of either country.

The following forms of photo identification are acceptable once they are in date:

Valid passport
Driverís licence with photo
International student card
National ID card/government issued photo ID cards
Health insurance cards with photo/social security cards with photo
Bus pass with photo
Work ID with photo
Citizens of Ireland and Britain under the age of 16 donít need a photo ID if travelling with their parent/guardian.

Citizens of countries other than Ireland and Britain must produce a valid passport and visa where applicable for travel between Ireland and Britain.

DELLAS is offline