FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SURVEY: Would You Like To See An Official EK Rep/Lurker On The Forum?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 9:28 am
Saltire74
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
SURVEY: Would You Like To See An Official EK Rep/Lurker On The Forum?

Dear Fellow Flyertalkers

A few months ago, it was mentioned on the EK forum that there is an absence of an Official Emirates Representative/Lurker, unlike some of the other forums.

I have been working behind the scenes with help from Zol, sydtogla and my other Ambassadorial Colleagues (m3red & DYKWIA) to see if Emirates would be interested in joining the forum on an official capacity and am happy to report that the PR department have shown an interest.

Our esteemed moderator Zol has held a face to face meeting with the PR department, giving them a bit more information about the Emirates Skywards forum and Flyertalk and they have been positive throughout discussions.

One thing that the PR department would want to ensure if they did take up the role is that they get it right and there is a benefit to both Flyertalk contributors and EK.They have asked us to conduct a simple survey to gauge what members have in terms of expectations and what kind of engagement you would like to see/want from an Official EK Representative.

So with that, the Moderator & Ambassador team of your favourite Flyertalk forum would be grateful if you could take a few moments to share your thoughts by completing the short survey using the format in the Wiki.

Feedback will be collated and presented to EKHQ PR Department for them to assess and respond once they know what our expectations are and if they have the resources at their disposal to commit to our expectations.

This may happen, it also may not, but hopefully all of the responses will encourage EK to participate and make our wee forum an even better one than it already is.

Safe & Happy Travels

Saltire74

Emirates Flyertalk Forum Ambassador