FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My first First - LHR ORD
View Single Post
Old Aug 14, 2017, 1:14 am
snaxmuppet

Programs: BAEC Gold
My first First - LHR ORD

This thread is probably more of interest to those who have their first First flight coming up or who are just interested in my experience in F for the first time.

It is Monday morning and after weeks of wondering whether my flight would be cancelled because of the strike the day has arrived and it looks like it is going to fly!

Currently in the hotel. The plan is to have a leisurely trip to LHR T5 and check in at the First Wing. A spot of breakfast and may be my first glass of bubbly. We have a cabana booked for 11am so chill out in there and in the CCR until flight call probably around 3ish I would imagine. We also have a spa treatment booked for this afternoon.

When I checked in online I noticed that seat 1K had opened up and so we are in seats 1K /2K. This is perfect for us as I am a pilot myself and will spend a lot of my time looking out of the window day-dreaming but my better half will probably sleep most of the way.

I will next check in here after breakfast from the lounge... needless to say... I am very excited!