FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park [Master Thread]
Old Aug 12, 2017, 7:32 am
CJKatl

Programs: DL:MM, Marriott:LTT
When the anti-government protests took place in the parking lot a couple years ago and the hotel was virtually empty for a few weeks, breakfast was not served in the CL. Golds/Plats were given breakfast in the restaurant. The breakfast was spectacular. Since then, I've always asked and been denied breakfast in the restaurant, although I've not pushed the issue. My stays since then have been weekend only. I did pay for it once, on a Sunday. There were many locals, so my guess is the hotel doesn't want us there on the weekends.

On the UG, at the Marquis, my M Suite had two separate rooms, the living room had a sofa bed and the bathroom had doors leading into each room. The toilet had its own door, and was located at the far end, away from the bedroom. The Soi 57 suite has two very separate rooms, with a small hallway connecting them. There is a half bath in the living room and a full bath in the bedroom. The person staying on the sofa bed would have go walk through the bedroom to get to the bath and shower.