FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is there a list of Non Boarding Area Bloggers?
Old Aug 11, 2017, 6:30 am
gpapadop

Programs: Airline Free Agent, Fairmont Lifetime Platinum, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond
The only non BA blogs I read is mine, TPG and MMS. FTG too

A few days ago I posted another aggregator site. There are always pointsbuzz and milesfeed.

There are MANY non BA blogs out there but not a site that shows them all as far as I know. I have MANY in my Feedly!

The ads in BA you see on the top and right hand side run by BA are the ones that split 50 50 with the blogger. Each BA blog can then do its own arrangements with credit card providers and keep all that revenue.

To me, helping the big sites by clicking on them only encourages what you have been getting lately, endless credit card pumps and ridiculous Kardashian like click bait crap so I applaud your motivation. Sadly, not many are educated enough AND willing to take action to help small bloggers to keep going and this is why the big blogs are only getting bigger and the little guys...give up.

Now excuse me while I go back to read another doozie MMS Friday interview how yet another blogger started blogging to help family and friends travel for free :-)