FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Premier MasterCard [2015-2017]
View Single Post
Old Aug 10, 2017, 1:19 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by duranza
How long has this 50k offer been available ? and how long do these new offers stick around?
If you've got the time, you can figure this out for yourself. This thread goes back more than two years, and somewhere within its 937 posts it's bound to be documented every time a new offer appeared and every time it went away. But no one has put together a timeline that I know of. To figure oot when this offer was discovered, o backwards starting from the end. But to figure out if there any patterns from the past, you'll probably have to scour the whole thread. And there's no guarantee that patterns from the past will hold for the future.

All I know is that I signed up just over a year ago with a 40k offer, and then for a long long long time (starting a month or two after that I think) there was no signup offer at all. And that may have been the first time it lacked any signup bonus for months at a time, I'm not sure.

Which again points that just because Citi has done something in the past, there's nothing to stay they won't do something different in the future.