FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Most Central, Serviced and Accessible Airport in the US?
Old Aug 8, 2017, 10:58 am
guv1976
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by TinyZombie
I work for a company that has a large decentralized work force and about 3 offices. About every quarter we do a massive gathering of team members 20+. Typically we like to do these meetings on "neutral" ground so no one group is over burdened with the supporting the meeting.

Ideally the airport would be serviced by a ride share company, have nearby city hotels so you aren't just sleeping at the airport Hilton, have a decent restaurants, and a large number of direct flights so our people don't spend all day getting to and from the location. My gut says Kansas City, but I figured I should check with the pro's first.

TL : DR, I am looking for a central airport for the entire team to fly into with, minimum number of hops, decent hotels, restaurants and a conference room.

Cheers!
Are you concerned at all about air-travel costs? Airports that have service on low-cost carriers might have lower fares -- even on mainline carriers -- than airports not served by LCCs.