FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [2017 NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your "Newbie" AA Questions Here (flame free)
Old Aug 5, 2017, 9:14 pm
JY1024
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by erm
I am flying ( with spouse) international (economy) AMS to BDL with a 3 hr layover in PHL. I have AA Citi platinum select card but no airline status. Is there any way to get lounge access in PHL? My apologies but I did use the search function and looked on the AA website. If there is no way to access AC are there any other types of lounge passes I might purchase for one day access. Thanks for any help you can give.
Here's the page on the AA website: https://www.aa.com/i18n/travel-info/...membership.jsp

As you'll see, AA can choose to not sell one-day passes in the lounges where there is extensive renovation work, as space/amenities tend to be reduced.

swag already mentioned the Amex Plat/Centurion option. Any chance you have a credit card or membership that gives you access to Priority Pass lounges? It's not a true "lounge," per se, but there is a Minute Suites facility available in PHL.