FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Preferred (2016 - 2020 ARCHIVED)
Old Jul 29, 2017, 5:18 pm
philemer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
Interested in this card and have few questions:

1) what are the answers for business questions if my business is small (personal, not official)? How to fill legal name of business, type of business (sole proprietor, other, or?) and other business questions?

2) I am 4/24 (3 with chase!) and need 12 months to be 2/24 (will be 1 with chase then). My plan is to apply for this business preferred card now, then ink cash then freedom on the same day or within a week if possible! Does this work? What's Chase rules on its business cards? If both Chase business cards won't count then I understand that I will be eligible for freedom too!
Sole proprietor is your type of business. Be as honest as possible with your answers because you may get a call from UW and grilled about your business. Usually, applying for 2 Chase cards on the same day is not recommended. I'd wait 31 days between apps. at least. Read the wiki in this forum http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/chase...17-onward.html for general guidelines on applying for Chase cards. Chase, and most other bank's, business cards do not show up on your CR.

PS Please don't post the same question in more than one forum or thread. ^