FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ADP (Paris Airport management) invests in faster border controls
Old Jul 28, 2017, 8:28 am
SDQBound

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by Enthilza
To confirm SDQBound, here is an article from the Figaro informing that, according to the CEO of ADP, the time required to pass the passport controls has significantly improved.

Article is in French, but here are the highlights:

- 100 additional police officers have been deployed since 13/07;

- Time spent queuing for passport control is said to have decreased by "40 to 50%";

- 43 new PARAFE system have been installed (article does not specify when) and 5 additional ones will be by the end of the year;

- The current PARAFE system only uses fingerprints recognition since facial recognition "has yet to be approved by the Government";

- ADP has been promised 200 additional police officers who will join CDG (150) and ORY (50) after their graduation in September.

The article does not address the issue of the mal/non-functioning PARAFE gates but I guess the overall news is pretty good (I was afraid that the reinforcements received would only be there for the summer but looks like I was wrong).
This article is just BS. It took me half an hour through the SkyPriority line a week ago, and the regular line was all the way down to the EasyJet check-in in Hall 4 @:-)
Attached Images