FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Champagne - First (testing)
View Single Post
Old Jul 27, 2017, 11:33 am
Padmeister

Programs: BA Gold
New Champagne - First (testing)

Hello All,

I have not been around for a while as I have been so busy with work it has taken over things; however several weeks ago I posted to include changes and improvements coming to not only the CW product, updates to First and the changes coming within the CCR itself and access to which would include losing the separate CCR card as it will change to being access purely based on status and the CCR motif shall we call it added on to the GGL card i.e BA Gold who have GL on there card will also have CCR written on the card as long as there status is high enough to grant them CCR access but anyway sorry I am waffling

One of the improvements I mentioned was BA were looking to offer a new Champagne in First alongside further improvements to the catering. This is inline with the new CW product to include better food; and First will get further improvements to clearly show it is still a step above business class.
(further talks with The White Company to improve further on the duvet/mattress topper in First also)

the Champagne currently being tested/trialled apparently from my source is as follows so I hope you Champagne lovers will approve

Dom Perignon 1998 P2

Take Care all