FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DL Dropping ATL-CCS as of 09/16/2017
View Single Post
Old Jul 26, 2017, 8:20 pm
sky303

Programs: AA Plat Pro, UA Silver, DL Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
Yes I was surprised as well but UA has more service. It was posted on airliners.net last week I believe. I'll find the link since you think I'm being dishonest. I believe you stated in the past that you were an employee or related to an employee of Delta. I like my company too but I have to admit there are other companies that do some things better than we do. That's just the way the world works. You can't be the best at everything.
"Distant..."

I find it interesting that you think the fact that my dad working for DL has anything to do with my opinion on this. I have earned status across several airlines. Now, if you can demonstrate "distant" I'll be interested. Also, not sure where I said you're being dishonest. God forbid anyone back up a statement with evidence, LOL.

And I think including a Copa JV is a little absurd. It's UA we're talking about, not CM, and at that rate, let's include the JV with AM for DL.

5 fewer destinations is hardly distant by any stretch of the imagination, and that's only by city, what about by capacity? Also this source talks about all of Latin America, not SA exclusively, so it doesn't even demonstrate what we're talking about.