FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poland Itinerary
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2017, 6:08 pm
general45
Original Member

Originally Posted by JBord
For a guided tour, rather than just transport to Auschwitz, there are a number of good tours available through Viator. I did one last summer for about $42 US. It may have been about an hour less total time than what you described but was as thorough and convenient.
I did look at Viator but it is one of those companies that's located internationally and I have been burned in the past by larger companies that overpromised. Plus, the price I received for a 7 hour private tour was coming in at $140.00 per person, so $280+ for my wife and I.
In doing my research I found out that the company I chose was small (5 vehicles) and all the recent reviews rated it 5 stars for quality, safety and delivering what was promised and he answered every question I threw at him very promptly depending on the time of day and time difference. He also mentioned that he would be giving the tour and making all the arrangements which sealed the deal.
I guess the most important thing is that we both seem to be happy with the choices we made and your recommendation offers one more choice for FT readers.

Last edited by general45; Jul 26, 2017 at 5:26 am