FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Jul 25, 2017, 1:29 pm
bruce80

Programs: LH SEN, A3*G, IHG plat, DB Comfort, SPG gold
Originally Posted by jmd001
Am flying SFO-ZRH connecting to AMS on LX in biz (using UA miles; "I" class). Based on ticket type and *G status, what lounge(s) will I have access to between flights?
While it is actually not a ZRH lounge question (as you'll connect in AMS): You will have access to the Swissport Aspire Lounge in AMS, which is the contract lounge for Schengen flights on *A carriers (for both Gold and business class passengers). Based on your *G status, you'll be able to bring a guest, however, the lounge is not that great (I usually say that the restrooms are the best part of the lounge, although there are no showers) and it is quite far from SWISS' usual departure gates. There is more information about it in a separate thread here on one of the forums (just search for AMS lounge, the thread might actually mention the old name of the lounge which I cannot remember at the moment).

In case you'll be landing in ZRH before 1pm, you will also have access to the arrival lounge in ZRH, based on your incoming business class flight.