FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experiences 2017
Old Jul 24, 2017, 12:27 pm
MrsW

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
HIX Seattle SeaTac Airport

HIX Seattle SeaTac Airport

What is your Priority Club status? Spire

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes, we received a good upgrade.

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? We booked the cheapest standard room with 2 queens beds and received an upgrade to a huge suite. The bedroom has 2 queen beds, wardrobe, dressing table and TV. The living room has a sofabed, two occasional tables, a desk and chair plus a TV on a chest of drawers. Bizarrely, there is also a fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, hob and sink..... we didn't come to Seattle to cook our own food! There is a Keurig coffee machine with a generous selection of pods.

How are the rooms? Beds are comfortable. The sofabed and chair under the desk are worn.

How is the exec. lounge? NA

What was good and what was bad? Airport shuttle took three minutes to reach the hotel. We waited for six minutes after calling for it to arrive at the airport. My 500 welcome amenity points posted overnight following checkin. The last time I received 500 points from HIX was at SFO airport.
Breakfast was standard HIX carb heavy fare. There were some egg white omelettes, Chobani yoghurts and a selection of bananas, apples and oranges for the more health conscious. My kids made a beeline for the pancake machine and the cinnamon rolls.

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return? Yes