FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit July 2017 - August 2019
Old Jul 23, 2017, 12:13 pm
jeepie

Originally Posted by pubsmeister
Have used the 4th night benefit twice, love it. First time was at a Doubletree in London last year, and Hilton gave me points just like if I had booked direct. Last month we went to Atlantis and used the Prestige card to save over $1000. However, no credit of any kind from Marriott. I sent an e-mail asking for credit, and they responded with a denial. Some of the promos involving this card imply that you do get full hotel benefits (points for stays) using the Prestige concierge, but no luck this time. The points bloggers all tout this benefit, but its not clear to me that Citi makes this claim.

What is your experience? Did you get hotel points for your stay? If not, was an appeal successful? Did you take it to Citi or the Hotel Rewards program? Any advice on recouping points would be appreciated.
I have always received points and nights credit from Marriott (and others). I made sure my Rewards number was showing on the reservation (and can easily double check on Marriott.com). I HAVE noticed one particular full service Marriott seems to not go out of their way as far as an upgrade is concerned when I book thru the concierge, but it has only been several times so I can't be certain. Ymmv. Cheers.