FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Preferred (2016 - 2020 ARCHIVED)
Old Jul 20, 2017, 11:36 am
AndrewOnTheRoad

Programs: AA, WN, Amex, ThankYou, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, SPG, SQ
Originally Posted by prech
Any folks have experience/advice for re-applying for a business card after being denied for insufficient business income? Applied for Ink Preferred 100k in branch with a BRM, 4/24. Initially denied for being 5/24, but during reconsideration call, explained the extra account was an AU account, which the lending agent deemed acceptable.

Got the standard business income/revenue interview during that reconsideration call, before being told the information would be reviewed by a senior lender. Alas, only noted $1,000 income from a small resale business. A week passed and just received a letter noting denial for insufficient business income. Had heard multiple experiences from folks with small eBay resale businesses with $1,000 income being sufficient for approval, so very much regret not noting a larger income.

Is there some precedence for requesting re-consideration, or applying in 30 or 60 days with a higher income? I'd be fine with the $80k CIP at this point...

Thanks
I, too, am curious about DPs and best practices for how long to wait between a denied application with Chase and applying again for the same card. Applied for the Ink Preferred and was denied because business address couldn't be verified as the founder of the business registered it under his old address and he has since then both moved and is no longer in communication with the business so we can't easily change the registered address. Anyways, I was denied and would like to apply again for another business I have but don't want to be too impatient. Is 30+ days long enough between a denied application and another one for the same Chase Ink Preferred card?

Thanks in advance!