FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lounge ZRH [merged Q&A thread]
View Single Post
Old Jul 17, 2017, 12:11 pm
whoopdeedoo

Programs: Priority Pass
Hi,
My elderly father and I shall be traveling from Delhi to Zurich with an onwards flight to US operated by Edelweiss Air. We have a 9 hour layover in Zurich. We land at Zurich early morning and have time till 1500 Hrs.

We both are Priority Pass card holders and would like to avail the lounge facilities at the airport. Considering our onwards flight and the limited capability of my elderly father to walk for long distances, which would be a good lounge that we could check in to early morning?

Since this will be our first time availing lounge facilities, I had a few questions in mind -
Also, my father would like to sleep for a bit and he does not mind decently doing that on a couch. Is sleeping frowned upon in lounges?

Is there a dress code that lounges adhere to? Since I usually travel wearing shorts and flip flops, but I do not mind packing a pair of trousers and shoes.

I understand this question might sound a bit irresponsible and baseless, but is there any racism towards Indians at the lounges? My father is a turbaned Sikh and we have had quite a few incidents of racism at airports in the US, thus the stress.

Thank you