FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - American Eagle ERJ-145 / ER4 Seating Advice / Best Seats (consolidated)
Old Jul 16, 2017, 9:37 pm
AAExecPlatFlier

Programs: AA EP
No one would know what the specific me hancubalmisue was. But also might be some crew rest restrictions coming into play here.

Originally Posted by tikchik
Wondering what went wrong with my flight last night (07/15/17). It was delayed getting in (could have been late start from weather at DFW) and when it arrived Maint. was called, then they said the problem was fixed and to start boarding. They then stopped boarding after only a few people pre boarded. We waited around for probably 1.5hrs, then they said the plane was delayed until 4pm July 16th the following day. There was also an unrelated aircraft swap prior to coming up to ANC from a 24F seat to the old 22F seat count which required some seat shuffling, so details on that would be cool too. I go up to AK every summer and it's one of the few routes I'm guaranteed a 757, which I like to fly on. I looked at Flightaware and it only showed one departure today ANC-DFW. Can anyone give details on the mechanical issue?