FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [2017 NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your "Newbie" AA Questions Here (flame free)
Old Jul 15, 2017, 1:09 pm
madfish

Programs: BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold
Hoping you can help.

Flying with AA later this month BOS/PHL/MCO. My only previous experience of flying AA was a couple of years ago and I was able to pre-order good when flying in F. Correct me if I am wrong but did the AA website not used to state flights of certain durations and departure times would receive X level of refreshments/meals. Does this still apply? Cannot find anything about this now. If not readily accessible, anybody have any ideas what we may be served on this route. First flight leaves BOS at 7.30am arriving PHL at 9.13am. Next flight leaves PHL at 10.45am arriving MCO at 1.17pm.

Also, there appears to be an error on the tickets when displayed on AA. My wife's ticket shows our daughter (aged 8) details when looking at passengers. My daughter' sticker shows her own information. This is a BA issued ticket from LHR. Is this just a glitch or do they need to rectify this in advance. All details seem fine on BA.com

Thanks

Last edited by madfish; Jul 15, 2017 at 1:19 pm