FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Medical Insurance for Spain with Canadian visa.
Old Jul 13, 2017, 10:19 am
SEP2017

Programs: c
Travel Medical Insurance for Spain with Canadian visa.

Hi There,

I am planning to apply for a tourist visa from Toronto Consulate in Canada. I need to submit the travel medical insurance.
I applied for travel insurance from TD and I got TD visa Infinite credit card. I also got a letter from them stating that:

Subject to the terms and conditions of the policy the TD credit card benefits provide coverage for:

Summary of Medical Benefits:

• Sudden or unforeseen illness or injury for Covered Trips of 21 days or less (under 65 years of age) or 4 days orless (65 years of age or older)

• $1,000,000 per Insured Person per Covered Trip for Medical and Hospital Benefits

Summary of Non-Medical Benefits:

• Trip Cancellation up to $1,500 per Insured Person per Covered Trip, to a maximum $5,000 total per Covered Trip for all Insured Persons on the same Covered Trip

• Trip Interruption up to $5,000 per Insured Person per Covered Trip, to a maximum $25,000 total per Covered Trip for all Insured Persons on the same Covered Trip

• Delayed and Lost Baggage to a maximum of $1,000 per Covered Person per Trip

• Auto Rental Collision / Loss / Damage Insurance benefits for rentals of 48 days or less that are charged in full to the TD credit card. Coverage limited to the rental vehicle’s actual cash value plus valid loss of use charges.

Manufacturer’s suggested retail price of the vehicle cannot exceed $65,000. Certain vehicles are not covered.

Please note:

This confirmation of coverage letter would need to be accompanied by the aforementioned party’s credit card (matching “Coverage Type”) at the time of presentation in order to stand as proof of insurance.

Is this valid as travel medical insurance to apply visa for Spain?

Please help,

Thank You