FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.)
Old Jul 12, 2017, 9:20 pm
Doc Savage
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by randix
That's like telling a racing car driver to check the air pressure in his wheels. I've been checking that wiki ever since Abraham Lincoln got elected. More importantly, I utilize Orbitz big time on hotel stays and am always on top of CURRENT promo codes, especially vs. Cheaptickets, after calculating in the savings of Orbitz bucks. What is unusual (and why I started a new thread), is that for the first time in a very, very long time that I can recall (pardon my occasional dementia), there are, to my knowledge, NO current Orbitz hotel codes.

Which I find odd and wonder if it's a "one off" or something else is afoot. There are still the usual codes on Cheaptickets.

But thank you for pointing out I should check the air in my tires
Mighty grumpy there, dude. Try looking on that thread a little more closely. I see two current Orbitz codes posted on the last two pages.

By the way, when someone is trying to honestly help you out, you could at least be courteous enough to just say "Thanks, I checked there already" rather than being sarcastic.

Safe Travels,

Doc