FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anybody used the Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel benefit? (Dec 2014 - Jul 22,2017)
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:56 am
niehaubs

Originally Posted by MD/DC Flyer
I don't know if it helps or not - but the last time I inquired about expediting the credit through e-mail, it was posted 2 days later. Coincidence? maybe.

I did have a good reason to ask for it though (although it was post-paid stays, the hotels charged the full amount 30 days prior to the stays and the total rebates would have amounted to a four figure sum).
I was 3 weeks after my stay, the statement it was on posted and was paid, so I just emailed (I responded to the saved email confirming the benefit at the time of booking) to ask when to expect the credit. They responded same day to forward them the folio showing the stay and they would process it. I got an email a few hours later saying it was processed and to expect to see it in a couple of days and I did. This was the end of June.

As soon as the Fairmont posts my folio online or emails me my receipt, I am going to pre-emptively just send it for my stay that ended July 8.