FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Points Guy: We never accept free flights [merged TPG discussions]
Old Jul 11, 2017, 10:29 am
Adam1222

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by GUWonder
Well, it does, as the comparison is being made between TPG and boardingarea.com -- even as the point is that it's like comparing an orange to a carrot. Sure, both are orange and are plant products of a sort but both are also different in material ways from each other. Thus making a comparison hard, as shared by multiple posters in this thread.
Thanks for that illuminating, detailed, nonresponsive rebuttal. Your most recent post has nothing to do with your incorrect understanding of how newspapers work.

Since Randy has gone back into lurker mode from piping in to defend his "its just a network i dont vouch for quality or content but i will ferociously defend the brand anyway" brand, getting back on topic, who knew the Points Guy and credit cards could save a long distance relationship? "One of my favorite things about being TPG is hearing reader success stories. Today, a reader figured out you can use miles to fly places...even short distances served by many airlines!"

Last edited by Adam1222; Jul 11, 2017 at 10:35 am