FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton at Resorts World Bimini {BHS}
View Single Post
Old Jul 9, 2017, 5:39 pm
Quinlanty

Location: San Francisco, CA & Bangkok (Home)/Lawrenceville & Switzerland (Boarding School)/Baltimore, MD (College)
Programs: DL DM, AL MVPG 75K, SQ Gold, BA Silver, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Plat, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by frankhi
Any info on the hotel or Bimini in general.

(fyi, I just booked for Feb 2018, $171/nt, 4th nt free, + $100 resort credit...so like $100/nt for 4 nts. I know that's + taxes and fees, but that's everywhere)
Stayed there once. Brand new hotel. Must take a ferry from the airport (free). Nothing really near it. We walked about 15 minutes to a corner store that could have just as easily been in Cuba or Caracas, absolutely nothing for sale. Restaurant nearby recommended by the hotel concierge was like an outside fast-food joint. Served wings, beer, and pizza. Just okay but really slow service. Food at hotel was okay if unmemorable. Free breakfast for golds, but unclear if its in lounge or restaurant. We asked again after not liking lounge options and were given two gold coupons for buffet breky in restaurant. Lots of options.

No upgrades given, staff is very "carribean", so don't expect much from service. Small but clean rooms. Beach area is nice tho. Shared resort area is where beach is located, can use infinity pool there or lagoon pool at hotel which has a lazy river sort of feature. Drinks were spot on at the shared infinity pool, medium priced and can be charged to your room.

Nice to be in the carribean, short hop from Miami on silver air is very scenic. Its def a resort hotel and can get crowded. Mix of college kids "jetski" type, and middle-aged couples. Good price you paid, I would go back at those rates. Sorry for the long post, but when I was looking to stay there wasn't much info, so I tried to provide as much. Feel free to ask any specific q's.